Imagine you have a meeting with a big shot corporate executive, or a Zoom Performance for a distinct group or any other virtual platform.
You need to grab their attention and do something extraordinary on a live virtual medium!
A freely chosen name was written on a piece of paper that has been in full view all the time. Bamm!
The cards they name appear to be the only ones left in an empty card case. Bamm!You predicted a number that they chose LIVE in front of everyone. Bamm!
And that is only the beginning.
This is the power of The BM Project (Black Mentalism) by BaKoReMAGIC.
In this video tutorial you will learn how to amaze any audience over Zoom or any other type of virtual show. The routines are powerful and versatile; easily customized to a specific customer.
But most importantly – these effects are 100% made for a Virtual Show. By taking your magic to the next level and leveraging this platform, your effects will make each show you do, sell your next show!
BM project is a collaboration of 3 creative minds bringing you a unique utility concept in mentalism with the focus on virtual show performances, but not only.
From single to multiple predictions, forces, mix and match, mind reading and the list goes on.
Effects included in this video:
- BM Confabulation – every detail that the customer imagines is mentioned on a visible note or in a sealed envelope. Do it sitting down, or standing. This is the holy grail of Mentalism and now this MIND BLOWING effect can be yours!
- BM ESP matching – put a modern spin on a classic effect with the cleanest and most visual way to match a freely chosen ESP sign, 5 times in a row.
- BM Color matching – a comic effect in which the audience is sure that you are finally wrong on every choice you make, only to find out that all the colors they freely chose were written on the other side of a piece of paper.
- BM Number prediction – by leveraging some virtual magic principles you can force any number. The volunteer has a completely free choice.
- BM invisible deck – you don’t actually need an invisible deck for this one. The volunteer chooses any card they want and it appears to be the ONLY card inside of an envelope or a card box. They CAN actually choose any card they want.
- BM Mental Epic – You can reveal three things that the volunteer chose, two of them are impressive but the third one is going to completely baffle even the most skeptic person in your audience.
BM project opens a new world of possibilities that we didn’t have before, providing many effects that can easily be perform via ZOOM or other virtual platforms. They can also be performed in some live shows, if you choose.
- No pre-show
- No special sleight of hands
- No expensive props
- No usage of gimmicked technology or software
- No magnets
- No threads
- No batteries
- No peaks or misdirection
- Short practice time – high impact
- Packs flat plays big
On this exclusive video, you will learn:
- The concept of BM project.
- How to prepare all gimmicks from the ease of your home with detailed instructions and an easy to get material list.
- You will get Graphics for the relevant effects and routines.
- How to use the correct lighting in video conferencing and shows to best suit the effects.
- Performances of 7 different affects you can do immediately.
- Theory, practical ideas and comments from our 3 brilliant minds for each effect presented.
- An invitation to our SECRET FACEBOOK GROUP where we will post and share new ideas periodically only to those who purchased this video.
Get BM project today, the most underground project for the professional mentalist and magician. Take your virtual shows to the next level!
Of late, I’ve been feeling jaded with magic. Sadly, there’s been lots of crap put out by creators eager to make a quick buck. And then there has been blatant misogyny from unapologetic male chauvinists and their enablers. So since this is a hobby site that I’m passionate about, I decided it was best to take a break until something that really WOWS me came about.
Well, ladies and gentlemen… this is it.
As a mystery arts performer, I’m not shy to admit that there are some mentalists whose works I am a huge fan of. One such individual is Haim Goldenberg. I regard this Canada based professional as a modern master who truly puts out good work consistently. I’ve never once been disappointed by anything Haim has released, and recently he’s teamed up with some friends to create Bakore Magic. The new company has already created much buzz and put out some very clever gems. So today, I’m reviewing one such treasure that is so good, it gives you that torn feeling of loving it so much, you wished no one else knew about it! 😀
The above marketing copy for The BM Project was lifted verbatim from Bakore Magic’s website. The description is quite lengthy but it does cover everything. But more importantly, does it deliver? You betcha. I honestly think this will be one of the best investments you can make if you’re a magician or mentalist who is working during this period of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Zoom shows are pretty much the new normal these days, and what I really love about The BM Project is that it’s no one trick pony. It’s a concept that lets you to do the impossible. The sky is the limit. You can do anything your imagination allows, but of course the team at Bakore Magic first shows you how in a guided video that spans just over an hour long.
The casual discussion tutorial is lead by Haim and his buddies: the affable Amir Lustig & mentalism heavyweight, Guy Bavli. The three friends chat about the method, its execution, and their various ways of achieving different effects. I love how these great minds came together to improve on each others ideas, like a brilliant brainstorm session. It’s extremely well thought out and at the end of the video, I couldn’t wait to start.
Besides the video download, you’ll get access to an accompanying PDF. But you’ll need to purchase your own materials to build your “theatre”. It’s not difficult, and there is a BM Project Facebook group comprising of fellow owners that I’ve found supportive and helpful.
I taught a 3 hour long workshop over Zoom last week, and in hindsight, The BM Project would have been perfect to open the session. You can use it to perform for one or many, as seen in their promo videos above, and everything seems remarkably fair… with an impossible outcome.
After building the props, you can perform it right away. Of course there will be some practise needed. But it isn’t difficult. The only tricky thing would be tweaking the lighting and getting your angles right, but hey… these are things you have absolute control over!
I haven’t fallen madly in love with something for a long time, but this release is definitely it. The US$69 download price is more than reasonable… I’m sure most of us have paid more for magic or mentalism products that went straight into the junk drawer, never to be seen again. If I could give more than 10 stars, I truly would.
This gets my ABSOLUTE HIGHEST RECOMMENDATIONS. You can get this directly from the creators here. Well done, Bakore Magic. I can’t wait to check out your other clever offerings 🙂